Injury treatment and rehabilitation
We provide prompt services to injured workers as soon after the injury as possible. We treat most workplace injuries in our office. We have arrangements with hospitals and emergency departments to deal with more severe injuries. 24 hour access for acute injury treatment is available through us.
- Early intervention after injury is critical to obtaining good outcomes for the injured worker, and in turn the employer.
- Delay in early treatment is usually counterproductive.
- We communicate with workplace injury management coordinators to facilitate early return to work.
- We recognize the importance of early return to work in achieving good outcomes.
- We provide and oversee injury rehabilitation in conjunction with appropriately experienced health professionals.
There is no conflict of interest in our dealings with any selected health care providers.